Donxote Knife Sharpening Stone, 400/1000 3000/8000 Double Side Grit Waterstone, Professional Chef Whetstone Sharpener, Nonslip Bamboo Base & Angle Guide
WHY #400/1000 #3000/8000 GRIT?
#400 Grit: It well suited mainly as a grit to use after a coarser grit and prior to a finer grit.
#1000 Grit: This grit have enough abrasive properties to do sharpen knives and tools that are not very dull.
#3000 Grit: Make edge of most knives and tools extremely sharp.
#8000 Grit: Use to polish edge and make it smooth and bright.
It can hone cleavers, shears, hunting knives, scythes, scissors, razors, axes, chisels, etc just except serrated blades and ceramic knives!
A base for holding the stone securely and a guide to provide a consistent angle.
Made of prime white corundum.
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
1. Soak it in water for 5 minutes, put it in the bamboo base with rubber holder on a flat surface.
2. Clip the guide on knife. Use the 400 grit grit side for rough grinding in 10~30 degree angle, push the knife with a little force, and then gently retracted. This process takes about 15 minutes.
3. Then use the 1000 grit grit side for fine grinding. This process takes about 10 minutes.
4. Use 3000 grit side for fine grinding in 10~30 degree angle gently for 15 minutes.
5. Then use 8000 grit side for mirror polishing for 10 minutes.
6. Keep some water on the stone to stay cool.
7. After honing, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it.
8. Use a soft brush to clean the stone, then put it in a ventilated place to dry.
PLEASE KEEP THE TIPS!
1. Do not only use the middle but the whole surface.
2. Do not hone serrated blades and ceramic knives with it.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN EACH SET?
2 x Sharpening Stone
2 x Rubber Holder
1 x Bamboo Base
1 x Knife Guide
- DIMENSIONS – Sharpening Stone:7.08*2.36*1.18(inches)/1.22lb. Flattening Stone:2.32*1.93*0.94(inches)/0.31lb. Bamboo Base:8.46*3.74*0.9(inches)/0.47lb.
- IDEAL SHARPENER – Our unique knife sharpener stone is key to sharping your kitchen knives to perfection in the comfort of your own home. This multipurpose global knife sharpener can sharp any flat blade out there, whether an expensive wusthof or just a cheap stainless steel kitchen knife, it’s also ideal for sharpening things like scissors, blades, pocket knives, a chisel, axe, sword or even machete! It truly is a MUST-HAVE for every household!
- PREMIUM QUALITY, & NO OIL REQUIRED – Made from professional grade Corundum (Aluminum Oxide), our chef quality whetstone is the best honing stone on the market. Each kit also undergoes a detailed third party inspection to ensure consistency and perfection. Also please note that OIL IS NOT REQUIRED for this stone, unlike other arkansas stones or slipstone grinders. Water actually works BETTER, and makes clean-up easier too!
- IMPROVE YOUR CUTTING EXPERIENCE WITH SHARP KNIVES AND TOOLS – Our 2 in 1 waterstone has coarse #400 grit side to quickly Remove the dull edge & #1000 grit side for honing. The 3000 grit side is for re-profile cutting edge of knife, refine the dull edge of blade and damaged gap of blade quickly, the 8000 grit side is for fine grinding, remove the burr and straighten the cutting edge of knives quickly, enhance the edge to be sharp and polished. makes your knives edge shiny like a mirror.
- 100% SATISFACTION SERVICE- We offer a 12 months service. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase simply let us know and you’ll be offered a FULL Refund or Replacement, No Questions Asked. Enjoy this Absolutely RISK FREE Purchase. Today by Clicking the Yellow “ADD TO CART BUTTON” Above.
There are no reviews yet.